Saturday 22 March 2008

Heidelberg Again


        I'm currently in the youth hostel of Heidelberg, Germany. 



        Using a very confusing german keyboard and writing something on my blog that's currently just a line of little empty blocks.



        I only arrived yesterday and today i took a stroll in the old town. Last time i was here was in the summer with my parents. 



        Nowadays Germany isn't really interesting to me anymore. The only good thing i got out of it is my German has improved to the point that i can actually, even if studdering, mumble a couple sentences in pure German to get what i need: information, change, food, directions, stamps and so on.



        Germans don't speak english for some reason. Yet if you go on the street and watch the signs, listen to the music they play...it's all English. Orz



        Anyway, tomorrow is Josie's wedding day and my best friend Olivia's engagement day in Taiwan. Wishing them both a happy ever after life. I'm off to Barcelona on Tuesday.


No comments: