Friday 31 July 2009

End it


        Right, this has gone out of hand.



        I received an email from my friend saying she read my blog and, being my friend she left msgs on some other blog...let's not say whom's...



        I'm sorry that it happened. Honest.



        My blog entry should have done all the blaming. Regardless of how my friends still feel. I'd think friends like to show their support, I was hoping this can be done without the verbal attacks. And I reckoned it'd all happen on my blog.



        But some friends are quiet hard to perdict.



        I do not regret making my acusations, because they stand the ground. I do regret that this whole situation ever even happened, but that's what my fiance and I have to deal with.



        And I do regret, not being more curious when my friend asked about it, trying to figure out what she had in mind.



        So yeah, I am sorry, even though I did not plan the whole thing, even though I couldn't foresee it happening.



        This is ending, right here.





No comments: