Friday 23 November 2007

Happy Ending








This is the way you left me,                                                             這是你離開我的樣子

I'm not pretending.                                                                            我沒在假裝

No hope, no love, no glory,                                                              沒了希望、沒了愛、不光采

No Happy Ending.                                                                             也沒快樂結局



Wake up in the morning, stumble on my life                                早上起床,在生活裡掙扎

Can't get no love without sacrifice                                                  沒有犧牲就沒有愛

If anything should happen, I guess I wish you well                    如果出了什麼事,或許我會希望你過的好

A little bit of heaven, but a little bit of hell                                       一點天堂,但又帶點地獄色彩



This is the hardest story that I've ever told                                    這是我講過最艱難的故事

No hope, or love, or glory                                                                  沒希望、沒愛也不怎麼光采

Happy endings gone forever more                                                 快樂結局就此消失

I feel as if I feel as if I'm wasted                                                       我覺得自己像醉了似的 

And I'm wastin' everyday                                                                   就這麼浪費每一天



This is the way you left me,                                                              這是你離開我的樣子

I'm not pretending.                                                                             我沒在假裝

No hope, no love, no glory,                                                               少了希望、少了愛跟光采

No Happy Ending.                                                                              也少了快樂結局

This is the way that we love,                                                             這是我們相愛的樣子

Like it's forever.                                                                                   原本以為是一輩子

Then live the rest of our life,                                                             然而我們繼續生活

But not together.                                                                                 卻不是一起過



2 o'clock in the morning, something's on my mind                     凌晨兩點,腦袋轉不停

Can't get no rest; keep walkin' around                                           睡不著的只能走來走去

If I pretend that nothin' ever went wrong, I can get to my sleep 如果假裝事情沒變調,就能好好睡一覺

I can think that we just carried on                                                   我可以想著我們之間什麼都沒變



This is the hardest story that I've ever told                                    這是我講過最艱難的故事

No hope, or love, or glory                                                                 沒希望、沒愛也沒光采

Happy endings gone forever more                                                快樂結局就此消失

I feel as if I feel as if I'm wasted'                                                     我覺得自己像醉了一樣

And I'm wastin' everyday                                                                  每天都在浪費時間



This is the way you left me,                                                             這是你離開我的樣子

I'm not pretending.                                                                            我沒在假裝

No hope, no love, no glory,                                                              不再希望、不去愛也不再光采

No Happy Ending.                                                                             不管快樂結局

This is the way that we love,                                                            這是我們相愛的樣子

Like it's forever.                                                                                  好像會維持一輩子

Then live the rest of our life,                                                            然後就各自

But not together.                                                                                繼續過我們的生活



A Little bit of love, little bit of love                                                     一點點愛、一點點、一點點相愛

Little bit of love, little bit of love



I feel as if I feel as if I'm wasted                                                       我覺得自己好像醉了

And I'm wastin' everyday                                                                    就這樣浪費每一天



This is the way you left me,                                                               這是你離開我的樣子

I'm not pretending.                                                                              我沒在裝可憐

No hope, no love, no glory,                                                                沒希望、愛與光彩

No Happy Ending.                                                                               沒快樂結局

This is the way that we love,                                                              這是我們相愛的樣子

Like it's forever.                                                                                    像是會持續到永遠

To live the rest of our life,                                                                   然後我們繼續生活

But not together.                                                                                  各自,分開生活



        Mika是最近爆紅的創作型歌手,特色是歌曲都很歡樂化;即使悲傷的情歌也不例外。



        第一張專輯叫做Life in cartoon motion,卡通人生。台灣不知道出唱片沒?分享一首很好聽的歌,雖然越翻譯,越覺得真是悲情。



        我承認我自己亂翻的,台灣唱片公司不要打人啊~

1 comment:

Zona said...

我已經愛他很久了!

爾且非常愛這首歌!

錯過他來新堡的演唱覺得很懊惱

不過這首歌總是深深感動我!